Embracing the advantage of being a ‘Black Spot Free Area’ the citrus prepared and packed by the company, is exported to almost every country in the world. Goede Hoop Citrus (Pty) Ltd only uses leading and prominent exporters and packing is done in the format of the exporter’s choice.
- To penetrate under-developed markets by means of an aggressive long-term marketing plan.
- To establish long-term partnerships with exquisite buyers by building current and making new contacts and introducing them to the origins of the product.
- Researching the needs of the consumer in order to have the right product at the right place.
- Optimising the complete chain from the grower to the buyer to deliver timeously.
- To maximize the flow of volumes through the three pack houses.
- To be sustainable and preferred supplier of citrus fruit to the world markets.
- To create wealth for the grower, region and community at large.
- To earn valuable foreign exchange for South Africa.
- To maximise the growers net farming income, by not only being a packer of fruit but to be seen as partner in the total process.